2018 Mazda3 4-Door features and specs
Shopping for a new sedan can be, well, tedious. Many of the models on the market offer similar design, features, and specs. It’s not every day that you come across a sedan that truly stands apart from the crowd, but, we think you’ll find that in the 2018 Maxada3 4-Door. With a plethora of standard and available features across its three trim levels, the Mazda3 is as versatile as it is efficient. Hickory Mazda is your local source for all things Mazda, so it’s our job to keep you in-the-know. Keep on reading this post to learn more about the 2018 Mazda3 4-Door features and specs.
Check it out: [ Is the 2017 Mazda CX-5 a good family vehicle? ]
What do the trim levels offer?
Like we mentioned earlier, the three trim levels the 2018 Mazda3 comes in optimize versatility and capability. Starting with the Sport, the Touring upgrades on features, and the Grand Touring tops off the lineup for the 2018 model year. We’ve listed the configurations and some of their key features below.
- SKYACTIV®-G2 155-hp, 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- Remote keyless entry system with “answer back” feature
- Push button start
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- … and many more!
- SKYACTIV®-G2 184-hp, 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- 18-inch dark silver alloy wheels
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats with front heated seats
- … and many more!
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Bose® 9 speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2
- Full-color Active Driving Display
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- … and many more premium features!
Schedule a test drive
AS your local source for all things Mazda, we urge you to check out our inventory, or stop into the dealership today! Hickory Mazda offer new Mazda vehicles, certified pre-owned Mazda vehicles, and a large section of used vehicles of various makes and models. You can schedule a test drive online, or contact us with any questions you may have.