2018 Mazda3 4-Door Maintenance Schedule
To keep your vehicle in good condition and not have to worry about potential risks, it’s best to stay on top of all of the regularly scheduled maintenances that the vehicle needs. For instance, you should routinely change your oil, rotate your tires and replace the various engine filters. And to help you out, we are sharing the 2018 Mazda3 4-Door maintenance schedule so that you don’t fall behind with your needed services.
Given how the climate and road conditions affect us here in North Carolina, just about everyone will fall under the second service schedule that Mazda supplies. This includes areas that experience salt and other corrosive materials, periods of cold temperatures or humid climates, etc.
When and what you should inspect on your 2018 Mazda3 4-Door:
- Drive belts – every 36 months or 30.000 miles
- Engine coolant level – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Fuel lines and hoses – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
- Hoses and tube for emission – every 48 months or 40,000 miles
- Lights – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Brake lines, hoses & connections – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
- Brake and clutch fluid level – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Disc brakes – ever 12 months or 10,000 miles
- Tire pressure and wear – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Steering operation and linkage – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
- Suspension, ball joints & wheel bearing axial play – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
- Driveshaft dust booths – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
- Exhaust system and heat shields – every 45,000 miles or 5 years
- Washer fluid level – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
When and what you should replace on your 2018 Mazda3 4-Door:
- Engine oil & filter – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
- Engine coolant – first at 120,000 miles or 10 years, then every 60,000 miles or 5 years
- Air filter – if needed when replacing engine oil, maximum interval of 36 months or 37,500 miles
- Spark plugs – every 75,000 miles
- Cabin air filter – every 25,000 miles or 2 years
When and what you should tighten on your 2018 Mazda3 4-Door:
- Bolts and nuts on chassis and body – every 24 months or 20,000 miles
When and what you should lubricate on your 2018 Mazda3 4-Door:
- All locks and hinges – every 6 months or 5,000 miles
Note: when replacing engine coolant, Mazda recommends using FL-22.
Note: engine oil and filter must be changed at least once a year or within 7,500 miles since the last change.
Note: rotate your tires when there is any equivalent timing when replacing engine oil. The maximum interval is 5,000 miles.
For any questions about regular maintenance on your Mazda model, you can contact our service technicians online or by calling 833-275-1695. If it is time for any of your scheduled services, you can arrange an appointment at our state-of-the-art service center.